sreda, 31. januar 2018

Christmas in January!

 Good morning!  I have a card to share for Craft Heaven DT today and for the first time ever I have stuck to my crafting resolution of making a Christmas card every month in January - well, for the first month anyway - but it's a good start!
 I have used my favourite from last year's Christmas stamps, Tilda with Star and painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also stamped a snowflake stamp from Magnolia around the edge of the image.
 The papers are from Maja Design and I have used a Doohickey border die from a past Doohickey kit for the punched zig-zag edge.  I have also added some gorgeous lace from Craft Heaven and cut up a Scrapiniec snowflake and star border to use in two places on the card instead of one full strip.
I made the poinsettias out of Foamiran and the poinsettia Doohickey in both sizes.  I inked the inside of them with Bundled Sage Distress Ink before adding the stamens.
I have also used the pine frond Doohickey die - love this Doohickey so much!  The tags were cut with the Bloomy Tag Doohickey die and threaded with white seam binding.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

 


1 komentar: