četrtek, 18. februar 2016

Always Remember..

Hello dear followers!

We're ready to show you Maria's creation for this week..
Our theme is From Me To You as you might already know..

And she made these two stunning notebooks..


Our Maria is well known for her endless creativity and this is just another project that shows it..
Wanna make a wonderful and unique gift like this?
Now you can..


These are entirely handmade and if you want your gift to be really special this might be the thing you were looking for..

The papers are from Pion Design's To My Valentine Collection..
As you can see these amazing papers can be used for all sorts of crafts..
Both sides of the papers have a wonderful pattern on so your covers will look flawless inside and outside..


I don't know if our Maria is going to use these herself or give them away as a present..
The thing I know is that I would love to have one of these in my purse..
Might have to try and make one myself..

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop DT


2 komentarja: